Custom Mac Pro 6
- Processor- Intel i7 8th Gen 8700k 6 Core (3.8GHz to 4.5GHz) 8MB Cache
- RAM- 24GB 2400MHZ Corsair
- Storage- 256GB m.2 nvme pcie SSD , 2TB Raid HDD
- Motherboard- Gigabyte/Asus GA-370X-Gaming Ultra
- Power Supply - PSU 600w (Cooler Maste/Antec)
- Graphics- Nvidia GEFORCE® GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5
- Operating System- Mac OS Sierra 10.12.6 or High Sierra 10.13.6
- 1-2 Years Full Software Service Warranty.
- 3 years full hardware Warranty (According to BCS T&C)
- The Price Might Change a bit sue to the fluctuation of hardware market price.
- Must be ordered with 70% Payment minimum. Delivery in Max 1 Week or less.
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
- 1 x USB Type-C™ port, with USB 3.1 Gen 2 support
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-A port (red)
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 2 x HDMI port
- 2 x Display port
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
- 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 16 x audio jacks (Center/Subwoofer Speaker Out, Rear Speaker Out, Side Speaker Out, Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
- LAN,Audio Communications 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Bluetooth,Ethernet
Packed with the most staggeringly powerful collection of workstation-class graphics, processors, storage, memory, and I/O of any Mac ever. So everyone from video editors to 3D animators to musicians, to graphics designers, to VFX artists etc.
Features The Nvidia 900/1000 series and Raedon Pro 400/500 series gpu is over three times faster than any previous GPU, packing the power of a double-wide graphics card into a single chip. All of which translates to higher frame rates for VR, real-time 3D rendering, more lifelike special effects, and gameplay at max settings. So whether you’re rendering files, editing 4K video, creating real-time audio effects, or compiling your next five-star app, it all gets done at lightning speed.
So you can visualize, simulate, and render huge 3D models. Create multiple test environments for cross-platform development. Keep numerous apps open at the same time
Faster and more powerful than ever, Custom Mac Pro is now equipped with seventh-generation Intel Core i5 and i7 processors and the latest high-performance graphics. Storage kicks into high gear as well, with the speedy and spacious Raid SSD Drive now available in standard configurations.
New seventh-generation Intel Core processor in every Custom Mac Pro. It’s more speed than Custom Mac has ever reached before. Turbo Boost 3.6 Ghz model up to 4.2GHz gives you even more power when you’re using processor-intensive applications like Logic Pro or Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Davinci resolve etc.
Custom Mac Pro is loaded with 4GB up to 8GB of dedicated VRAM. deliver visual effects and 3D graphics that exhibit raw power in its most polished form. On top of that, you get advanced video editing capabilities. Now you can edit multicam projects in Final Cut Pro X with up to five streams of full-resolution 4K video.
Storage is about space. But it’s also about speed. A Raid SSD Drive gives you the best of both worlds. The apps and files you use the most are automatically stored on fast flash storage, while everything else moves to a high-capacity hard drive. From booting up to launching apps to importing photos, it’s faster and more efficient to do it all with SSD Drive.
All the elements that define a pro computer — graphics, storage, expansion, processing power, and memory — have been rethought and reengineered. So you have the power and performance to bring your biggest ideas to life.
It supports up to 64GB of memory and delivers up to 60GB/s of memory bandwidth, which means you can fly through even the most compute-intensive tasks in no time. And since it’s ECC memory, your render job, video export, or simulation won’t be stopped by transient memory errors.
Thermal capacity works by conducting heat away from the CPU and GPUs and distributing that heat uniformly across the Casing. High Capacity Cooler and Liquid Cooler used for better performance.