Dell XPS 13 9360 (7th Gen i7, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, FHD)
- Dell XPS 13 with 1 YEAR WARRANTY
- Processor- 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i7-7500U
- RAM- 8GB LPDDR3 1866MHz
- Storage- 256GB PCIe Solid State Drive
- Graphics- Intel HD Graphics 620
- Display- Full-HD, non-touch-screen 1920 x 1080 and a matte finish
- Ports(PRTS) - 2 USB 3.0 - 1 w/PowerShare, 1 SD card reader (SD, SDHC, SDXC), 1 Headset jack, 1 Noble lock slot, 1 Thunderbolt™ 3 (2 lanes of PCI Express Gen 3) supports: Power in / charging, PowerShare, Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps bi-directional), USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gbps), VGA, HDMI, Ethernet and USB-A via Dell Adapter (sold separately)
- Camera- Widescreen HD (720p) webcam with dual array digital microphones
- Keyboard- Full size, backlit chiclet keyboard; 1.3mm travel
- Connectivity- Killer 1535 802.11ac 2x2 WiFi and Bluetooth 4.1
- Weight- 1.2kg
Dell's smallest 13-inch Ultrabook with InfinityEdge display
More screen, less to carry: The virtually borderless infinity display maximizes screen space by squeezing a 33 cm (13”) display in an 28 cm (11”) frame. With a bezel only 5.2 mm thin, starting at only 1.22kg and measuring a super slim 9-15 mm, the XPS 13 is exceptionally thin and light. Fully-loaded for enhanced performance
The latest performance features: New next gen Intel® Core processors and higher performing graphics offer speed and reliability. Boot and resume in seconds with the latest solid state drives now with faster PCIe options up to 256GB and 8GB4 of memory.
Stay powered longer: Depending on how you use your laptop, your battery life will vary. When you are using productivity applications, like Word or Excel, experience the longest battery life of any 13-inch with up to 22 hours5 of continual use6 on a FHD model. Enjoy up to 13 hours of battery life when streaming Netflix7 content or browsing the web with Microsoft Edge8. Add an additional 11 hours, 30 minutes with the optional Dell Power Companion59.
Leading-edge connectivity: The Thunderbolt™ 3 multi-use Type-C port allows you to charge your laptop, connect to multiple devices (including support for up to two 4K displays) and enjoy data transfers up to 40Gbps, 8 times that of a USB 3.010.
Advanced docking: The XPS 13 can be used with the newest Dell docking solutions, featuring single-cable connections for power, Ethernet, audio and video. Add the optional Dell Thunderbolt™ Dock for faster data transfers and support for up to three FULL HD displays.
Killer™ Wireless: The Killer 1535 Wireless-AC adapter provides the strongest and most reliable Wi-Fi connection and was designed specifically to make your online videos, voice and games play faster and smoother. It automatically detects, classifies and prioritizes network traffic ensuring your most important data takes priority over your other less urgent applications. Killer delivers your critical packets immediately, thus eliminating unnecessary latency and lag.
Pinch, zoom and click with precision: The precision touch pad prevents jumping and floating cursors, while Accidental Activation Prevention puts a stop to unintentional clicks when your palm hits the touch pad.
See what you’ve been missing: A standard backlit keyboard illuminates your keys so you can stay productive in low-light or no-light rooms.
Artfully constructed from premium materials
Maximum durability: Cut with precision from a single block of aluminum for a sturdy, durable chassis in a sleek design. The Corning® Gorilla® Glass NBT™ touch display option is up to 10 times more scratch resistant than soda lime glass11.
Cool under pressure: The palm rest is made from carbon fiber. It's strong and thin like aluminum, but lighter and cooler to the touch.
Elegant design: Choose between rose gold or silver for a more personalized touch.
More environmentally responsible than ever
Power efficient: XPS 13 is ENERGY STAR® certified.
Smarter materials: Free of materials like cadmium, lead, mercury and some phthalates, it’s also EPEAT® Gold registered12 and BFR/PVC-free13.
Recycle-friendly: 90% of the laptop’s parts can be easily recycled or reused, and the bamboo packaging trays are 100% recyclable.
Ports & Slots
1. Speaker - 2. SD card slot - 3. USB 3.0 with PowerShare - 4. Noble lock slot - 5. AC power - 6. Thunderbolt™ 3 (2 lanes of PCI Express Gen 3) Type C supporting: Power in/charging, PowerShare, Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps bi-directional), USB 3.1 Gen 2 (10Gbps), VGA, HDMI, Ethernet and USB-A via Dell Adapter (sold separately) - 7. USB 3.0 - 8. Headset jack - 9. Battery gauge button and indicator -10. Speaker
Dimensions & Weight
1. Height:9-15mm - 2. Width:304mm - 3. Depth: 200mm - Starting at weight: 2.7lbs (1.2 kg)3 non-touch, 2.9lbs (1.29kg)3 touch