- Internal Microphone For Bluetooth Call Functionality
- Aux Input For Other MP3 Players, Phones And PCs
- Charge your phone using new full–size USB port
- Bluetooth 2.1 Technology And NFC Capability
- Pair two Pill 2.0's with NFC.
- Lightweight yet powerful four-speaker sound system
- Bluetooth and NFC-enabled for quick and easy pairing
- Built-in mic for hands-free calls
- 7-hour rechargeable lithium battery
- Small and sleek design for easy portability
Get the party started wherever you are with the Beats by Dre Pill 2. 0 Speaker. It's small enough to grip in your hand while putting out rich and powerful sound that easily fills a room or enlivens outdoor gatherings. Control the speaker from up to 30 feet away with any Bluetooth-enabled device, or plug in your audio device if it's not Bluetooth enabled.
If you want to pump up the volume or create a stereo effect, you can pair your Bluetooth-enabled device with two separate Pill speakers to amplify your sound, or set one speaker as the left output and the other as the right output. The Pill 2. 0 can also synch any Bluetooth-enabled device to an external speaker system if you'd rather have your tunes blasting through your home stereo system or you want to watch a movie on your computer with surround sound. Possibilities abound. This portable, wireless speaker runs on a rechargeable battery, and is capable of charging your phone or external device if needed. It includes a built-in microphone so you can conference call from anywhere, and take or make calls without touching your phone. It weighs less than a pound and slides into a carrying case complete with a carabiner for easy transport. Heck, you can even have you're tunes rolling while you're hanging off a tall crag somewhere. Like we said, possibilities abound
Loud Mouth. Louder Attitude.
We put a speaker in their mouths and now they won't shut up.
They're small, but really loud. And they say exactly what's on their mind. Sorry, we're not sorry.