Dimensions & Weight
- Galaxy S20 Ultra
- 6.9" Quad HD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X
- Infinity-O Display (3200x1440)
- HDR10+ certified
- 120Hz refresh rate support
- 1 40MP Selfie Camera
- Pixel size: 0.7μm (10MP 1.4μm)
- FOV: 80˚
- F.No (aperture): F2.2
- Quad camera
- 1 12MP Ultra Wide Camera
- Pixel size: 1.4μm
- FOV: 120˚
- F.No (aperture): F2.2
- 2 108MP Wide-angle Camera
- PDAF, OIS
- Pixel size: 0.8μm (12MP 2.4μm)
- FOV: 79˚
- F.No (aperture): F1.8
- 1/1.33" image sensor size
- 3 48MP Telephoto Camera
- Pixel size: 0.8μm (12MP 1.6μm)
- FOV: 24˚
- F.No (aperture): F3.5
- 4 DepthVision Camera
- Space Zoom
- Hybrid Optic Zoom 10x
- Super Resolution Zoom up to 100x
OIS (Optical Image Stabilization)
- Scene Optimizer
- Shot suggestions
- Flaw Detection
- Single Take
- Live focus
- Live focus Video
- Pro Video
- Super Slow-mo
- Slow motion
- *The format and amount of Single Take results may differ based on original capture.
- *Scene Optimizer supports 30 modes: Face, Baby, Person, Dog, Cat, Food, People, Beaches, Sky, Mountain, Sunset, Sunrise, City, Snow, Waterfall, Watersides, Scenery, Stage, Vehicles, Drinks, Flowers, Trees, Greenery, Animal, Shoes, Backlit, Indoor, Text, Clothes, Night view
- *Accuracy of Scene Optimizer and Flaw Detection may differ depending on shooting conditions including multiple subjects, being out of focus, or moving subjects.
- *Blink and blur detection works best when there are three or fewer people in the frame, 1.5 meters or closer to the camera.
- *Lens smudge and backlighting detection notifies once every 24 hours if flaw is detected. Backlight detection works when HDR is turned off.
- *Super Slow-mo only supports HD resolution. On Galaxy S20 and S20+, users can record approximately 1 second of video captured at up to 960 fps with approximately 32 seconds of playback. On Galaxy S20 Ultra, users can record approximately 1 second of video captured at 480 fps and digitally enhance the video to 960 fps with approximately 32 seconds of playback. Playback time can be edited in Super Slow-mo player.
- 1080p FHD video recording at 60 fps (1920x1080)
- 720p HD video recording at 30 fps (1280x720)
- Slow motion 1080p video support at 240 fps
- Hyperlapse 1080p video support
- 5000mAh (typical)
- Improved wireless charging speeds with Fast Wireless Charging 2.0
- Fast Charging compatible on wired and wireless
- *Wired charging compatible with QC2.0 and AFC
- *Wireless charging compatible with WPC
Network & Connectivity
- 5G Non-Standalone (NSA), Standalone (SA), Sub6 / mmWave
- Enhanced 4x4 MIMO, Up to 7CA, LTE Cat.20
- Up to 2.0Gbps Download / Up to 150Mbps Upload
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax 2.4G+5GHz, HE80, MIMO, 1024-QAM
- Up to 1.2Gbps Download / Up to 1.2Gbps Upload
- Bluetooth® v 5.0, ANT+, USB type-C, NFC, Location (GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BeiDou)
- 7㎚ 64-bit Octa-Core Processor * 2.7㎓ (Maximum Clock Speed) + 2.5㎓ + 2㎓
- 7㎚ 64-bit Octa-Core Processor * 2.8㎓ (Maximum Clock Speed) + 2.4㎓ + 1.8㎓
- *May differ by country and carrier.
- 12GB RAM (LPDDR5) with 128GB internal storage
Memory & SIM Card
Dual SIM model (Hybrid SIM slot): one Nano SIM and one Nano SIM or one MicroSD slot (up to 1TB)
- Android 10
*IP68 is based on test conditions for submersion in up to 1.5 meters of freshwater for up to 30 minutes. Not advised for beach or pool use.
Sensors & Buttons
- Ultrasonic Fingerprint sensor
- Gyro sensor
- Geomagnetic sensor
- Hall sensor
- Proximity sensor
- RGB Light sensor
- Power and Bixby key
- Volume key
- Knox platform: real-time monitoring and protection.
- Virus, malware prevention. (Powered by McAfee)
- Secure Folder: a secure space on the device to isolate and protect content such as apps, photos, movies, and private files.
- *Virus and malware prevention solution providers may vary depending on country.
- Lock type: pattern, PIN, password
- Biometric lock type: Fingerprint sensor, Face recognition
1 year Service Warranty.