- [JBL Pure Bass Sound] - Get enough bass to give your whole body a boost and get that extra push right when you need it the most.
- [30 Hours of Playback (6 hours in buds/24 hours in case)] - With a battery that lasts as long as you can, you’ve got the extra inspiration it takes to make you go that extra mile.
- [Powerhook Design for Ergonomic Fit and Easy Control] - The Endurance Peak II adjusts to you, not the other way around. The bendable wire on the ear hook lets you adjust the headphone to your size and comfort level. Also, you can stay focused on the task at hand with music that starts and stops when you do and controls intuitive enough to almost read your mind make it easy to stay in the groove.
- [Dual Connect] - It doesn’t matter which headphone you take out of the case first. You can take calls, adjust volume, or use your voice assistant on either ear, so you can stay flexible and never mess with your momentum.
- [Hands-Free Stereo Calls & Voice Assistant Access] - Keep in contact with your people and stay in control of your playback without ever interrupting the flow of your workout.
- [IPX7 Sweatproof and Waterproof] - Go ahead. Get as wet as you want. Whether it’s rain or pure, honest sweat, no worries for the Peak II.